1. Due to lighting, photography equipments, display screens, etc there can be a slight color difference for some styles.
2. For our styles made with glitter fabrics; keep in mind that the material is GLUED GLITTER on fabric. IT IS NORMAL FOR THE GLITTER TO SHED, but that is the excess glitter on the fabric, this does not affect the look of the fabric nor the look of the design. Glitter falling off the fabric does not mean the quality of the dress is bad. If you can not accept this please do not buy our designs made with glitter fabrics and take a look at our styles made with sequins.
3. ADDING FEATHERS IS OPTIONAL. ADDING FEATHERS IS A LISTED OPTION FOR ALL OF OUR STYLES for an additional cost.. If you do not pay for feathers, your dress/gown will not have feathers.
4. For customers paying to add feathers to the bottom of the gown; please note feathers shed! It's inevitable that in the production process loose feathers become trapped in the boa, and these will fall out when in use, although the amount should not be much, please note that when walking, you may step on the feathers causing some feathers to come off. This is not a quality issue nor a damage issue. Feathers coming off is normal. If you can not accept this, please do not pay extra for feathers.
5. Our custom made designs are made to order to the measurements you provide to us. The measurements we require from you is your bra size, waist, hips, height and the inch of heels. When ordering anything custom, please be advised that in some cases minor alterations should be expected. The alterations can be done by your local tailor. LYNIRA LABEL is not responsible for the minor alterations, nor the cost of the alterations.
6. When ordering online, you the customer are responsible of selecting the correct style, color, measurements, length and production time option. If you did not select the correct style, color, measurements, length or production time option, Lynira Label is not responsible nor liable for your mistake/error. Lynira Label is only responsible of making your order according to the information of selections provided to us.
7. Customers must provide their accurate measurements when ordering a custom dress/gown. If measurements are inaccurate, you have up to 4 days from when your order was placed to provide correct measurements for custom dresses, and for custom gowns up to 7 days to provide correct measurements, otherwise your order is subject to be delayed in the production process.